Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

A Touch of Autumn!!!

Hello Everybody!

This is a rare occasion I know but I am back again to share a 2nd card with you.  This is a Lacy Sunshine Image and she is called Cider Sticky Wings.  I wanted to make an Autumn Card for a Friends October Birthday and she appeared courtesy of Heather at Lacy Sunshine at just the right moment!  I decided to make an Easel Card as it's been a while since I have done one and actually I have never made one that is square like this so it was a lovely change.  The Apple Background Paper is from the Docrafts Tilly Daydream Paper Pack and I thought it was a great one to use with the Image. I layered this onto a Red Bazzil Card for the Base/Frame Layer. I didn't want to add flowers to this image as when I think of Autumn I think Leaves so I used the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish in 3 different Autumnal colours.  The apples were die cut using the Quickcutz Apple Die.  I had to hand make the leaves though as it doesn't have any! Without leaves I think it looks a bit like a tomato!!!  As Cider Sticky Wings is a Fairy I Hand Stamped a sentiment that was to do with magic and also it's very true of the person its intended for. To finish I added a small Red Bow.  

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges










 











I would like to say Thank You to you for visiting my blog.  Please feel free to become a follower or leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I had such fun colouring up and making this card.  See you soon

13 comments:

  1. Look at that great apple designer paper. How cute that is. I love the mini flourish dies from Cheery Lynn. This is a cute image and nice colors. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love that image and the papers you have used..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! Love the flourishes and that pretty image! The apple die-cuts are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and fantastic image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa I love the Autumn so seeing this is lovely, the wonderful shades, the embellishments, papers and image all look totally FAB.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring job on your image. Like the flourishes you added. Thanks for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image and fabulous card design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love all the apples, and that image is just adorable! Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy’s colors of autumn Challenge! What a great creation!! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little image and accented by those pretty pretty flourishes! Just lovely!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs! Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super gorgeous card for our challenge this week of Colours of Autumn....thanks for entering your card.xx
    {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon