Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Red, White & Blue with Crafty Boots!

Hello There!

I was so pleased to make the Top 3 at Crafty Boots Challenges and be asked to join them as GD for their Red White & Blue Themed Challenge.  Thank you to Dionne and the team for having me.

I used a Wee Stamps Image called Mary and coloured her up using ProMarkers.  She is so cute with her little Spring Lamb.  The card blank is 7" Square and I have used a mix of Glitter Paper, Bazzill Blue, Plain White and Red Polka Dot Card for my Layers.  The Gingham Blue Paper is from the Crafts Companion Adam Paper Pack.  The flourishes are cut using the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die and I have added Paper Flowers, a Red Grosgrain Ribbon with a Hand Tied Bow, Pearl Gems in Several Colours and Polka Dot Buttons from the capsule collection.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card.  Please come on over and join in the Challenge with us.  Hope to see you again soon.

14 comments:

  1. So pretty & a fab layout too.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges. Your card is fabulous, your colouring looks amazing and I love the pretty flowers.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning design Lisa.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, love the red Ribbon and cute image.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Lisa this is so beautiful I love that image so much also the wonderful papers, design and embellishments, super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this. Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Lisa, the image is sooooo cute, your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and pretty flowers. Great to have you as our Guest Designer!
    Chris xx
    Crafty Boots DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,
    Your card is so lovely, and I love the papers that you chose!
    Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa I get to pop back for another look at this little beauty and to thank you for joining us at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, such a cutie! I love this layout and think your colours and image are just adorable. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this, so clever how you match the details like polka dots on the buttons and paper. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card, gorgeous colours. So pleased you played along at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie of a card! I love the image you picked for this theme and congrats on the GD. Such great details :o) Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cute image ,layout and embellishments-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon