Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Another Busy Attempt!

Hi Everyone

If any of you are regulars to my blog then you will know that I crave to make a card like the "Busy" Tilda Cards that you see around Blogland and you will know that I keep trying.  Here is another try lol!

I have a special card to share with you today.  I made it for my friend (and Teamie) for her Birthday.

This is one of her favourite Images.  It's from PPinkydolls and is called Looking For You.  I coloured her using ProMarkers.  I decided to try and have another go at making a "busy" card.  I don't have a lot of success with these (it has been a while since one was successful) and most attempts end up in the bin but I was quite happy with this one.  I recently acquired however some dies that a friend didn't want anymore so I cut all sorts of shapes and decided to have a go.  As most of the dies do not have any packaging I am unable to tell you the names of them.  I can however tell you that there are a couple of Tattered Lace Elegant Flourishes in there and a Marrainne Creatables Flourish!.  I cut the shape of the card using a GoKreate Frilly Frame and I actually used a pretty Kanban Paper but I have covered all of it so you can't see it lol!  The Patterned Paper that the image is layered onto is from Hunkdory.  I have stamped the Birthday Wishes Sentiment from Stampingallday using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I added lots of Paper Flowers and finished with Pearl Gems for the Centres and some Clear Pink Flower Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Crafting By Designs - September Anything Goes 
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes 
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Let's Get Girly 
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Boots Challenges - Monochrome 
Digi Choosday - Monochromatic 
In The Pink - For a Friend 
Julia Spiri Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist of Girls Girls Girls 
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes 
Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Punch or a Die Cut 
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes 
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes 
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes 
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Card with Sentiment  
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes



Thank you for taking the time to share this card with me.  I would love to know what you think of my "Busy" attempt so please leave me a comment.  I love reading them!  Hope to see you again soon.

32 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Lisa, with stunning colouring and great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cuteness of it and the pretty design card... I'm sure your teamie love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! This is really precious Lisa and I know your friend will ADORE IT!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so gorgeous! Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours and all the little details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa that's gorgeous.....love that sweet image & your fab embellishments.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again.....thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so very sweet! I love your card and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting card! It looks like a real bouquet of flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my such a pretty card! And such a pretty pink.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge

    Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation with wonderful embellishments, loving it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Julia Spiri's challenge, hope to see you again soon. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, love the colours and the adorable image, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lisa love that cutie image also the lovely flowers, I was like you and tried to create the same type of 'busy' cards but I have come to the conclusion just be yourself and let your own creativity do the work it hasn't failed you so far your work is always amazing
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stamps by Julia Spiri, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the beautifully coloured image and all the lovely flowers and embellishments-great dies too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so sweet and cute Lisa! Love the image and all the embellishments you used!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire!
    Hugs and smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. Loving the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love your adorable card Lisa. Beautiful flowers and embellishments. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super cute, I love all the fun flowers and the pink! Thanks so much for playing in our Monochromatic Challenge at Digi Choosday this time:) Hugs!! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our Monochromatic challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super sweet looking card. Really cute Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck.-Monica. Dt

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a lovely card . I am so glad you shared this with us at Create and Inspire Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw your card at Inspiration destination and I love it! So adorable! Love your sketch, image and all the details.

    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous feminine creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 18th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling card! Your coloring is beautiful and love all your die cuts! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Julia Spiri. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon