Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Lollipop Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone

I have a special card to share with you today.  My Little Girl will be 6 in December and this is the card that I have made ready for her.  When I saw this Image it just reminded me of her so much I had to buy it!

The Image is by Julia Spiri and is called Sweet Girl with Lollipop.  This is the first of her images that I have bought and it definitely won't be the last.  I coloured this cutie up using ProMarkers.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Basics Romance.  The Spotty Paper is from the Sprinkle Pastel Paper Pad by GaleriuPapieru.  I sooo love their Paper Pads!  The Lacy Border Die is from Joanna Sheen and is called Isobel Lace Border.  I cut two of the Large Butterflies 1 in Pink Glitter Card and the other in Bazzill Bling but I do not have the packaging for this die so I cannot tell you whose it is. Sorry!!  I used Robert Addams Dies to cut the "6 Today".   I added a Bright Spotty Rainbow Ribbon which is from Little Angels Buttons and Craft Supplies. and used my Tattered Lace Bow Maker to tie a double bow.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added various Paper/Silk flowers and Aqua Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share my Daughters card with me.  Its my eldest Son's Birthday at the end of October so I need to crack on with making his card.  I get carried away making Girly cards lol!  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think and I hope to see you again soon.

16 comments:

  1. Aww how adorable, your little girl will be thrilled with her card and on her birthday say Happy Birthday to her from everyone at Stamps by Julia <3 Thank you so much for sharing your card and joining us a Stamps by Julia Spiri, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image & fab embellies.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card so much lovely detailing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. TFS and joining Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww! So sweet! Your card is sooo beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge.
    Hugs, Julia.

    Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa she is delightful a lovely choice of image for this card and beautifully coloured, the embellishments and card design are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and the sparkle nicely done. I like butterflies, and flowers awesomeness! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and a sweet image with some lovely embellishments.
    Thanks for joining in our numbers challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute image and beautiful embellishments-love the rainbow ribbon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card. I love the image. Your daughter is going to love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and lovely card for a little girl.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    If you are interested Mervi’s Candy & Challenge is going on at my blog till the end of September;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, so adorable, a really sweet, girlie card, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful card for your daughter!!!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Julia Spiri. Good luck and welcome back next week!

    Anne Lise ~dt ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at JS using Julia's gorgeous image xx Jan NRT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute looking card. looks stunning. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon