Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

Let your Hair Down

Hi Everyone

Here we are again.  The weeks go by so quickly!  It's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage.


The theme for the the next two weeks is Feminine.  A nice easy one!!  We have two sponsors for this challenge, both offering great prizes so please come on over and join in with us.

One of the sponsors is Sassy Studio Designs  and the image I chose to work with is called Rapunzel Sassy 


I coloured the image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Lilac Shade. I cut an Oval using my Spellbinders Grand Ovals Die and used it as a mount over/around the image.  I used a Marianne Craftables  Die which I cut in the Lilac colour and decorated this with Pink Paper Flowers.  I added a Purple Satin Bow and finished with Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and sharing this feminine beauty with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card love the colours you have used Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card. The image is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lisa! Thank you for playing along with us over at Incy Wincy, good luck! Colette - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those green eyes!! Your card is gorgeous Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon