Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Splash of Red Tilda

Hi Everyone

I was so excited to be invited to be a Guest Designer at Paradise of Magnolia for the new challenge that starts today.  Thank you to Shuly and the team for having me join them!

The theme for the next two weeks is "Show us your colours"  This means that the entries should be your favourite colours!



For my card I used an image called Rose Scent Tilda and I coloured her using ProMarkers.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blackbird Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from stash.  I used a Tattered Lace Flourish Die (both of them), a Memory Box Die for the Butterfly and a Joy Crafts Die for the Heart.  I added Lace, a Black Satin Ribbon and two Red Satin Bows.  I also popped on some Red Paper Roses and buds and to finish I added Black Pearl Gems!

I hope you like my GD card.  Please come on over and join in the challenge.




Thank you for stopping by today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Love the colours.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a great idea to make. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love black and red. Thank you so much for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon