Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Chloe's Bookmark

Hi Everyone

I would like to share with you the Bookmark I have made for my Daughter Chloe.  She is 7 years old and it's usually a battle to get her to read.  However in the last week or so she seems to have transformed and has been reading at every opportunity.  I wanted to encourage this so I have made her a bookmark.  She adores Mermaids so this Image called Liliana Mermaid by Conie Fong was just perfect.  

I had to print it rather small so it was a little difficult to colour but it was fun!

I have coloured her using Copics.  To decorate the bookmark I cut some flowers using a Marrianne Creatables die.  And added some flatish gems to the centres.  Didn't want it to be bulky lol.

I would like to enter this bookmark into the following Challenges



 
















Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Bookmark with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning bookmark I am sure Chloe will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully feminine creation for our Women's Day theme at Allsorts challenge, then tone on tone greens works so well, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark, sweet image and lovely colours. I hope Chloe will love using it, so important to encourage children to enjoy reading!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful, the green looks amazing!
    So glad you shared with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring on this adorable tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love this bookmark and the green shades are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty. Love the green for this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to encourage her to read :D You have manged very well colouring that mermaid when you had to print her so small!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog and good luck.
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card so pretty thank you for joining in out challenge this month at crafty purple Frog Wendy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely bookmark, I'm sure Chloe will love it & be reading lots in the future

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog this month, good luck in the draw & I hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty bookmark thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon