Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Goodbye & Good Luck

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge today over at Daisy Chain Challenges


The theme for this month is Anything Goes  Hope you can come on over and play along with us.
 
For my DT Inspiration I have made a card that I was asked to make by a friend for her friend who is leaving for a couple of years with her husband as he has been posted abroad.

The Image is called Where're We Goin? from the Paper Shelter and I have coloured it using Copics.  The background paper is also from The Paper Shelter.  I couldn't find any travel papers so I used the one that comes with the Digi Stamp.  I cut the banners and the message I typed on the laptop.  I added Paper Flowers and Pearl Flower Gems to finish.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for entering this delightful project into our challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope you will join us again. xx
    {aNNie}DT for Emerald City Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image and card love the pink tones Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Love the soft pink color combo. It's great to see you playing along with us at Emerald City Crafts this month. Good luck in the challenge and come see us again for another challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon